Camden, Maine Curtis Island Light main page / History / Bibliography / Cruises / Photos / Postcards Cruises
- Camden-Rockport-Lincolnville Chamber of Commerce
- (207) 236-4404
- Check for latest information on cruises.
- Note: Many of the sail vessels listed here offer extended trips that may pass several lighthouses besides Curtis Island Light. The exact itineraries may vary depending on weather and other factors.
- Three, four and six-day sailing vacations.
Daysail charters out of Rockland's Lermond Cove on a 32' wooden gaff sloop, passing Rockland Breakwater Light and Owls Head Light. Longer sails may pass other area lights including Curtis Island.
Day sails and sunset sails on an 86-foot schooner.
- Daily cruises June through September.
- Lewis R. French
- Three to six-day cruises on America's oldest windjammer.
- Lively Lady
- Ecotours from Camden include lobster fishing and a variety of wildlife.
- Maine Windjammer Cruises
- Weekend, four-day or week-long cruises on two National Landmark schooners.
- Schooner Mary Day
- Three, four and six-day sailing adventures.
- Schooner Olad
- Email: email@example.com
- Day sails.
- Shantih II
- Day sails from Rockport Harbor on a classic yacht. Itinerary depends on winds; may sometimes pass Curtis Island Light.
- Day sails on a 57' windjammer.
Penobscot Island Air
Offering a variety of possibilities for lighthouse viewing flights from Owls Head.
© Jeremy D'Entremont. Do not reproduce any images or text from this website without permission of the author. Curtis Island Light main page / History / Bibliography / Cruises / Photos / Postcards