Harbor Whale Watch Company
- Offers an "Historic Lighthouse Tour" that passes the
lighthouses at Egg Rock, Bear Island, Baker Island, Winter Harbor, and
Great Duck Island.
- Email: email@example.com
- Based in Milbridge, Maine. Choose from a list of cruises or
create your own, from 2 hours to an all day adventure.
- Sea Venture Custom
- Bar Harbor, Maine
- Email: info@svBoatTours.com
Offers six different lighthouse tour packages that allow lighthouse
buffs an opportunity to visit the 12 lighthouses found in the greater
Mount Desert Island area.
- (207) 288-2984
Winter: (207) 546-2927
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This 151-foot four-masted schooner sailing from Bar Harbor
provides views of Egg Rock Light.
New Horizon Cruises
Offering a 3.5-hour "Puffins, Lighthouses and Seabirds" trip, leaving
daily at 12:30 p.m. from Bar Harbor, late May to late October. Includes
viewing of Winter Harbor (Mark Island), Petit Manan, and Egg Rock
Lighthouses. This trip includes an extended viewing of Petit Manan
Lighthouse, one of only seven islands in Maine where endangered
Atlantic puffins nest.
Offering a variety of possibilities for lighthouse viewing flights.
- Island Soaring
- Email: email@example.com
- (207) 667-SOAR
- At the Bar Harbor/Hancock County Airport in Trenton, Maine,
near Acadia National Park.
- Lighthouse flights pass these lights: Winter Harbor, Egg
Rock, Baker Island, Bear Island, Bass Harbor Head, and Blue Hill Bay.
The tour takes approximately 40 minutes. The pilots make at least 180
degree passes at slower airspeeds to make for the most viewing time per